Tiertime UP BOX+ 3D Printer
- Fully automated platform leveling
- Nozzle height detection
- New ABS print surface results in minimum warping when printing large objects
- UP Active Resume - resume after power outage without losing your print job
- Full-enclosure and HEPA Filtration
- WiFi Connectivity
- Variable Temperature Control for both the extruder and the build-platform
Free Ground Shipping
Availability: In stock
The UP BOX+ is targeted at professionals who require fast, precise, quality prints every time. In addition to the large build volume, the UP BOX is 30% faster than the UP Plus 2 and 100 micron layer height prints mean higher resolution prototypes. So give us your best, and let us help you look good. Now even better with NEW added features!
Faster. More Precise
30% faster than the UP Plus 2 and 100 micron layer height prints mean greater productivity and great looking prototypes.
The massive build volume of 8” x 8” x 10” allows for extra large print jobs and even small batch production runs.
Fully automated platform leveling, nozzle height detection, and a new ABS print surface results in minimum warping when printing large objects.
With so many added-new features, UP BOX+ has cemented its position as Price | Performance Leader!
- Enclosed Printing Environment with New UP Flex™ build-surface
Full-enclosure in tandem with UP's propriatary multi-purpose, easy-to-clean & re-useable print surfaces ensure the highest quality output.
- BIG BUILD! - EVEN BIGGER VALUE!
With a super-large build area 8"x8"x10", UP BOX+ is loaded with features that other 3D printers (with 3x price) do not even offer! Compare and see why UP BOX+ is the best price/performance value on the market!
- Quiet Operation w/UP ClearAir™ HEPA System
UP BOX+ operates in near-silence and utilizes UP ClearAir™ technology. Tiertime's integrated HEPA filtering system. Work Clean and Quiet with UP BOX+!
- UP Active Resume™ Now Standard!
Have you ever lost a 20-hour print after your 3d printer unexpectedly lost power? UP Active-Resume™ chanes everything by allowing you to pick-up EXACTLY where your printer left-off. Teachers stop & restart prints when the school is over, then pick-up again in the morning.
- Smart-Support™ Technology
Industry-leading support-generation algorithm automatically places support structure only where it is needed.
- UP Link™ WiFi Connectivity
UP 3D Printers now come standard with integrated WiFi connectivity. Send jobs with ease from your IOS, Android, PC or MAC devices.
- Powerful UP Studio™ included
UP Studio™ software is simple-to-use, feature-rich, fast & free and now has upCTRL Variable Temperature Control. Simple to use yet advanced enough for the pros.
- Filament Detection w/ UP Fila-detect™
UP BOX+ senses when your UP is running out of filament then automatically powers down using Active Resume™. Simply reload and resume your print to finish the job.
- Auto-calibration w/ UP Calibrate™
UP's auto-nozzle detection feature in conjunction with Tiertime's Level-Lok™ fixed level calibration, results in incredibly low failure rates.
- Variable Temperature Control upCTRL™
UP Studio™ now supports Variable Temperature Control for both the extruder as well as the build-platform. Giving UP users the ultimate in control and virtually unlimited material options.
What’s In the Box
- UP BOX+ 3D printer
- 500g spool of ABS filament (1.75mm)
- Tiertime power supply 220W & power cable
- UP Flex 250 print board (2)
- Cell board for UP BOX+ (2)
- Quick Start Guide
- 1kg Filament Cover & 1kg filament holder to support bigger filament reel up to 1KG
- Tool Kit: Calibration card, UP Flex Tips, USB cable, Spare Nozzle & Nozzle Wrench, Gloves, Scraper, Pliers, Micro SD Card & Card Reader, hex wrench & spare screws
|Build Area||10" W x 8" D x 8" H (25.5 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)|
|Build-Plate Surface||UP Perf™ | UP Flex™|
|Full Enclosure (no Openings)||Yes|
|Air Filtration | Auto-Calibrate||Yes|
|IOS App Control||Yes|
|Filament/Bed Temperature CTRL||Yes|
|500g-1000g Filament Capacity||Yes|
|Full-resume on power interupt||Yes|
|Optimum layer resolution||100 microns|
|Filament run-out detection||Yes|
|Warranty||Full 1-Year Warranty
included + optional 2nd & 3rd Year Extended
|Machine size||19.1″W x 20.5″D x 19.5″H
485 × 520 × 495mm
|Enclosed build chamber||Yes|
|Heated build chamber||Yes|
|Maximum print size||10" W x 8" D x 8" H (25.5 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)|
|Optimum layer resolution||0.10 mm|
|Material||1.75 mm ABS plastic or PLA|
|Software and connectivity|
|smart UP software||Yes|
|Workstation connectivity||Windows 7/8/XP/10, Mac OS x|
|Country of Manufacture||China|