Zortrax M200 & Z-Temp 3D Printer Bundle
- the Zortrax M200 3D Printer
- Z-Temp Control Kit
- Z-Temp ZT-HE Hot End
- Z-Mon Filament Monitor
- Z-Sense Bed Height Control
Zortrax M200 Warranty Provided by Octave Systems.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $2,411.99
Special Price $2,211.99
Regular Price: $2,108.80
Special Price $1,919.00
Regular Price: $52.89$47.95
Ideas Turned Into Shapes
The Zortrax M200 3D printer offers the best part quality and ease-of-use within the professional 3D printer category. Create working prototype parts for any purpose ranging from professional mechanical engineering and design to mold making and to hobby model building and accurizing. The Zortrax M200 can even create models for everyday use around the house such as replacement appliance parts and tools.
The Zortrax M200 utilizes Layer Plastic Deposition (LPD) technology, which allows users to experiment and print with a variety of materials with different physical properties, including the popular industry-standard ABS plastic.
Use dedicated and low-cost Z-filaments available in a wide variety of colors to guarantee the highest quality in printed parts. Try Z-ABS or Z-ULTRAT filaments now, which can be treated and painted right after printing. Look for other great filaments like Z-GLASS, Z-FLEX, Z-PCABS, Z-ALU, and Z-NYLON coming soon!
The Z-Suite Software is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and most CAD modeling programs. The software boasts an intuitive interface with relative ease-of-use that allows users to import model files in the versatile .STL format.
Plug-n-Play: Upload your models onto the included SD Card for offline, USB-free printing.
- Build Volume: 200 × 200 × 185mm. The Zortrax M200 has one of the largest build spaces for larger models in its class and the lowest print failure and deformation rate thanks to LPD technology. Print one big model in its entirety or in smaller parts that will fit together perfectly during assembly.
- Single Extruder Support (SES). The Z-Suite Software will prepare models for printing by automatically generating reinforced support structures that are key to achieving the best print quality for complex models with hollow or overhanging surfaces. Support material is printed with the same extruder used to print the main model, which eliminates the need for additional spools of filament. The support is easy to remove, leaves no traces on the main model, and does not damage the print.
- Onboard SD Card Reader and OLED Display. The Zortrax M200's SD Card Reader allows for the quick and easy offline transfer of models and data from computer to 3D printer. The built-in OLED display offers access to all of the vital functions needed to operate the 3D printer, including model selection and printing from the SD Card, printer maintenance and calibration, loading and unloading filament, and viewing the progress of a print.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Zortrax M200 3D printer
- Power Cable
- SD Card and USB SD Card Reader
- Z-Suite Software (free online installation)
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 spool of Z-UltraT Ivory filament
- Filament Guide Tube
- Safety Gloves and Glasses
- Cutting Knife and Scalpel
- Allen Keys
- Nozzle Key and Nozzle Needle
- Spatula and Tweezers
- Service Grease
Take full advantage of the power and versatility of your Zortrax M200® 3-D printer and print the materials you want to print, including PLA, PLA+PHA, PolyMax™, Polywood™, EasyWood™, Woodfill™, Bronzefill™, Taulman3D, Carbon-Fiber, generic ABS, polycarbonate, and more!
- Extrusion temperature control unit
- Bed temperature control switch with cables
- Shim for increasing first layer nozzle distance
- Temperature Monitor Output Cable
- ColorTemp™ key sticker
- Achieve strength, freedom from warpage, flexibility, material and color selection unattainable with Zortrax materials.
- Reduce your exposure to potentially harmful ABS and HIPS emissions by using PLA.
- Extrusion temperature adjustable from 110º to 325ºC.
- Bed heat control
- Exclusive ColorTemp™ display shows real-time extruder temperature at a glance, even from across the room!
- Plug 'n Play - installs in minutes with no permanent modifications to the printer
- Heater activity monitor shows you what the printer's PID loop is doing at all times.
- Extrusion temperature is adjustable "on-the-fly" during printing.
- No need to re-slice just to change extrusion temperature.
- Highly accurate, precision electronics: typical error < ±1ºC, maximum ±2ºC.
- Temperature monitor output - connect to a voltmeter to read actual hot-end temperature
The Z-Temp™ is made in the USA and is FCC, CE, and RoHS compliant.
The ZT-HE is a direct replacement for the standard Zortrax V1 or V2 hot end, and it installs in minutes. Simply remove the stock hot end, swap over the heater and thermocouple, and pop in the ZT-HE.
- Effortlessly print with virtually any PLA or PLA+PHA material. No more clicking extruder motor! Verbatim, eSun, PolyPlus, Makerbot, JustPLA, ColorFabb, BronzeFill - they all extrude "like butter", at the manufacturers' recommended temperatures! Being able to extrude PLA at "normal" temperatures of 195 - 210º facilitates raft and support removal tremendously.
- Print with flexible filaments. Yes, you read that right - you can now print with PolyFlex and Sainsmart TPU flex filaments!
- Accepts standard MK8 nozzles. Available at low cost everywhere, the savings in nozzle costs alone will quickly pay for your ZT-HE!
- Includes two extra nozzles. The ZT-HE is supplied fully assembled with a 0.4mm nozzle, and we also include one 0.3mm and one 0.5mm nozzle for your experimenting pleasure. All nozzles are stamped with their size.
- Installs in Minutes. The ZT-HE is a direct replacement for the standard Zortrax™ V1 or V2 hot end. Simply remove the stock hot end, swap over the heater and thermocouple, and pop in the ZT-HE.
- Reduced burn marks on prints. The MK8 nozzle geometry tends to accumulate less plastic than the Zortrax nozzle, eliminating or reducing the infamous "burn marks" problem that has plagued Zortrax users in the past.
- Works with ABS. The ZT-HE contains a PTFE tube rated up to 260ºC. Replacement tubing is easily installed, and we include enough for three replacements in the unlikely event it is needed.
- Block and feed tube are precision-machined and assembled in the USA
Automatically Pauses Your M200 When Filament Runs Out!
We’ve all done it: “I think there’s enough on the spool to finish this print.” “I’ll just keep an eye on it while I’m working on other stuff". We all know the frustration of having lost hours of printing time and lots of expensive filament because the spool ran out 10 minutes from completion, or of wasting the final meters of filament on a spool because we’re afraid of having it run out while we’re not paying attention.
Now, thanks to Z-Mon, you can start long prints or partial spools with confidence - if the material runs out, Z-Mon will automatically pause your M200®, allowing you to add more filament and resume printing at your convenience.
The Zortrax M200® performs auto-sensing of bed height by means of direct electrical contact between the nozzle and plated contacts on the bed surface, and an initial height offset supplied by software. This is a simple and inexpensive system, but corrosion, plate damage, plastic on the nozzle, and other factors can cause variations in initial layer height, which in turn can affect print quality, adhesion, and ease of raft removal. The small connector on the bed is easily damaged, and the plating on the bed contacts wears over time,. In extreme cases, contact or wiring failures can cause "crashing" of the nozzle into the bed, damaging the bed, nozzle, or both. And of course, the software-specified initial layer height necessitates use of a mechanical shim in order to increase the distance when printing with PLA and many other materials.
The Z-Sense Bed Height Control installs in minutes with no permanent modifications to the printer and eliminates all of these problems. It eliminates initial layer height variation, bed wear, nozzle damage, and the need to use a shim.
|Without Spool||13.6 x 14 x 17 in [345 x 360 x 430 mm]|
|With Spool||13.6 x 17 x 17 in [345 x 430 x 430 mm]|
|Shipping Box||18 x 18.5 x 22.4 in [460 x 470 x 570 mm]|
|Weight||28.7 lbs [13 kg]|
|Shipping weight||44 lbs [20 kg]|
|Ambient Operation Temperature||15°-35° C [60°-95° F]|
|Storage Temperature||0°-35° C [32°-95° F]|
|AC input||110/240V ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz|
|Power requirements||24 V DC @ 11 A|
|Power consumption||~ 190W|
|Connectivity||SD card (included)
|File types||.stl, .obj, .dxf|
|Supports||Mac OS X / Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Print technology||LPD™ - Layer Plastic Deposition|
|Build volume||200 x 200 x 185 mm
[7.87 L x 7.87 W x 7.28 H in]
|Layer resolution settings||Advanced: 25-50* microns
Standard: 90-400 microns
|Wall thickness||Minimal: 400 microns
Optimal: 800+ microns
|Resolutution of single printable point||400+ microns|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm [0.069 in]|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm [0.015 in]|
|Minimum single positioning||1.5 microns|
|Positioning precision X/Y||1.5 microns|
|Z single step||1.25 microns|
|Extruder maximum temperature||380° C [716° F]|
|Heated platform maximum temperature||110° C [230° F]|
* in future updates
Windows & Mac versions now available. For manual install, download here.
To update, simply open the Z-Suite Software. The download should start automatically.
New Z-Suite featrures added:
|New user interface||Added full display of .zcode layers|
|Added full support for Mac OSX||Added automatic generation of the bridges|
|Added new 0.29mm layer for Z-HIPS||Improved performance of previewing .zcode|
|Improved raft generation||Fixed support and raft removal problems for Z-HIPS|
|Improved 0.29mm layer for Z-ABS||Fixed slicing error while "Random Seam" selected|
|Many other minor changes and fixes|
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|