Raise3D N2 3D Printer Single Extruder
- Prints with 1.75mm ABS, PLA, and other Filaments.
- Variable Temperature Control for the extruder.
- Pre-Aligned, heated, leveling-free print bed.
- Gigantic Build Volume of 12" x 12" x 12" (305 × 305 × 305 mm).
- Clear full-enclosure for easy viewing.
- WiFi and USB connectivity.
- Unique printing resume after power outage.
- Easy to use interface in a 7" touchscreen.
- Single extruder.
Availability: In stock 1-2 Week Lead Time
Price includes shipping!
The Raise3D N2 series printers ship via LTL freight service (curbside delivery) within U.S. 48 contiguous states only. Please plan for delivery accordingly.
Recommended Filament is Octave ABS or Octave PLA.
- 12" x 12" x 12" (305 × 305 × 305 mm) build platform
- Dual extruder (Single extruder available with special order)
- Print resolution from 0.01mm - 0.25mm
- Factory leveled build platform
- Job resume feature in case of power loss
- 7 inch touchscreen interface
The Raise3D N2 brings together huge print capacity and filament flexibility
With its 12x12x12 inch build volume you are entering a previously unheard of realm in the ever expanding world of 3D printing. It seems there are dozens of new 3D printers appearing weekly. What sets the RAISE3D apart, other than that its ENOURMOUS build volume for the money? What are the features that really matter to those that use 3D printers in a professional capacity? RAISE3D printers stand up to anything out there in printer build quality, 3D model output quality, repeatability, materials versatility and sheer volume.
3D print resolution to .01 mm? Dual extrusion? Vast variety of filament material compatibility? Resume feature in case of power loss? Enclosed build chamber to ensure trouble free 3D printing with all materials? Highly active user and RAISE3D company representative community to answer all your questions and to share 3D printing ideas and 3D printer tips? The RAISE3D printer family has all this and more. It never stops exceeding even the highest expectations and meeting the highest demands in a 3D printer. The precision repeatable 3D model output makes RAISE3D the printer to beat, and it will be along time before a serious challenge to this printer appears.
Complete product feature list:
- Single extruder.
- Super high quality print - 0.01mm - 0.25mm.
- Gigantic build volume, up to 12" x 12" x 12" (305 × 305 × 305 mm).
- A rigid aluminum frame - 24.3" x 23.2" x 29.9" (617 x 589 x 759 mm).
- Easy to use interface in a 7" touchscreen.
- Freescale imx6, Quad core 1Ghz ARM processor.
- An all-metal hot end that supports up to 300℃.
- More than 10 types of approved filament.
- Wifi and Ethernet remote print control.
- Fully functional job restarting after a power stoppage.
- 16 expansion ports allow customization with digital and analog I/O.
- Easy filament loading with viewable path to the hot end.
- Clear and removable outer printer casing.
- Pre-aligned, heated print platform that doesn't require leveling.
- Dual ball-screw Z-axis.
- Touchscreen interface to manage your jobs and art files.
- When you slice your print job in Print jobs in our ideaMaker software, you get a visual preview of your print.
- See your print jobs on onboard memory, USB drive or flash drive.
Visual Progress Indication
- The completed section of the print is highlighted on the preview image to show the progress of your job.
- Job statistics, including printing time, are displayed along with the job preview.
- CPU: 1Ghz Quad-Core imx6 ARM Processor
- Memory: 1GB
- Onboard Flash: 8GB
- Ports: SD card *1, USB2.0 * 4, Ethernet * 1
- Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- System: Embedded Linux based on Ycoto project
- Extendable Ports: PWM*2, I2C*1, SPI*1, 8Bit ADC*1, USB2.0*1, 5v-1A*2, 3.3v-100mA*1,?Reset*1, Gnd*3
Recovery After Power Interruption
- The Lithium batteries save your current job when there is a loss of power.
- Upon restart, the print job restarts right where you left off at the loss of power.
- When there is a loss of power, the on-board controller takes the N2 through a normal power off process.
- During the shut down, your current job is setup for easy restart.
- A perfect solution for 3D Printing in locations with unreliable power.
Wi-Fi/Ethernet File Uploading & Control
- Avoid the swapping of SD cards or USB thumb drives by working with the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection on the N2.
- Use the network connection to send print jobs to your printer, just as you would an office paper printer.
- Built in software allows for groups to manage the RaiseN2
- Using "ideaMaker" software, you can easily submit and control jobs from your local desktop.
- ideaMaker's discover feature finds and connects to Raise N2 or N2Plus printers on your network.
While Raise N Series 3D printers work with standard G-code for 3D printing, so you can use your own slicing software, ideaMaker is designed to work with print files large enough to use the full print capacity of the N2 or N2 Plus, so it won't fight to finish your job prep, or crash. Raise's ideaMaker slicer software features a 64-bit multi-threading slicer engine, that handles all your print jobs with ease.
The ideaMaker software is loaded with features, including the ability to automatically repair broken meshes, split large models into smaller chunks, and remote control the N-Series printers.
IdeaMaker features a normal setting that will give you excellent prints. But, for those more savvy printers, you can control the deep details of your print, with this adjustable software.
|Build Volume (W×D×H)||12" × 12" × 12" (305 × 305 × 305 mm)|
|Machine Size (W×D×H)||24.3" × 23.2" × 29.9" (617 × 589 × 759 mm)|
|Print Bed Leveling||leveling free|
|Z-axis structure||dual ball screw|
|Power Supply Input||Universal 110/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz||Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply Output||450 Watts, 24 VDC||600 Watts, 24 VDC|
|Enclosure||ABS, Acrylic and Polycarbonate|
|Resolution (layer thickness)||0.01-0.25 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Type||PLA/ PLA+/ ABS/ PC/ PETG/ R-flex/ TPU/ HIPS/ Bronze-filled/ Wood-filled|
|Heated Build Platform||Yes|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm (0.016")|
|Nozzle Working Temperature||170-300 ℃|
|Number of Nozzles||1 (standard) / 2 (optional)|
|Printing Speed||10-150 mm/s|
|Moving Speed||150-300 mm/s|
|Positioning Resolution||XY-axis: 0.0125 mm, Z-axis: 0.00125 mm|
|Supported File Types||.stl, .obj|
|Supported OS Types||Windows XP and later versions, Mac|
|Machine Code Type||gcode|
|User Interface||7 inch capacitive touch-screen|
|Logic Controller||Freescale imx6, Quad core 1Ghz ARM processor|
|Ports||Sdcard*1, Usb2.0*4, Ethernet*1|
|Extendable Ports||PWM*2, I2C*1, SPI*1, UART*1, GPIO*4, 8Bit ADC*5, USB2.0*1, 5v-1A*2, 3.3v-200mA*1, Reset*1, Gnd*3|
|Network||Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wifi|
|Resume Print after Power Interruption||Yes|
Raise3D N-Series 3D Printer 1-Year Limited Warranty
Below is the one-year limited warranty included with this Raise3D product. Raise3D, LLC, stands behind its warranties and assures you the best service possible in a quick and timely manner.
Raise3D warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship.
Raise3D will for one year, at its option, replace only at no charge for parts and labor from the date you purchased the product from Raise3D. Hotend(s), heating rod(s), thermal sensors, heat bed, battery, circuit boards are warranted for ninety (90) days. Costmetic defects that do not affect priting will NOT be covered. If your product is out of warranty, Raise3D will replace or repair at charges for the parts and labor.
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from Raise3d, you can return your item(s) within 30 days of delivery.
- If your product fails due to manufacturing defect which cannot be repaired, Raise3D will provide a full refund for you.
- If it is not due to manufacturing defect or defect which can be repaired, Raise3D will charge 25% restocking fee and shipping fee.
- Raise3D, LLC, reserves the right to determine the validity of all warranty claims.
- Warranty is void if the product serial number has been altered or removed.
- Warranty is void if the product has been misused or damaged or if evidence is present that the product was altered, modified, or serviced by unauthorized service people.
The above stated warranty is exclusive and replaces all other warranties, express of implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Raise3D, LLC, will not be liable for any other damages or loss, including incidental or consequential damages and loss of profits or revenues from whatever cause, including breach of warranty or negligence.
Raise3D reserves the right to modify or update its product without obligation to replace any equipment delivered prior to any such change.
|Country of Manufacture||China|