Raise3D N1 3D Printer Dual Extruder
Price includes shipping!
The Raise3D N series printers ship via LTL freight service (curbside delivery) within U.S. 48 contiguous states only. Please plan for delivery accordingly.
The Raise3D N1 is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
- Prints with 1.75mm PLA, ABS, PC, PETG, HIPS, NinjiaFlex and other Filaments.
- Variable Temperature Control for the extruder.
- Pre-Aligned, heated, leveling-free print bed.
- Large Build Volume of 8" x 8" x 8" (205 x 205 x 205 mm).
- Clear full-enclosure for easy viewing.
- WiFi and USB connectivity.
- Unique printing resume after power outage.
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI.
- Dual extruder.
Availability: In stock 1-2 Week Lead Time
Price includes shipping!
The Raise3D N1 series printers ship via LTL freight service (curbside delivery) within U.S. 48 contiguous states only. Please plan for delivery accordingly.
Recommended Filament is Octave ABS or Octave PLA.
The N1 FFF 3D Printer has a huge 8" x 8" x 8" (205 x 205 x 205 mm) build area, which is 33% larger than Makerbot Z18! It features a 7" full-color touchscreen built into the 3D printer. You can easily monitor the print process and control the printer with a simple touch from your fingertip and access the touchscreen through WIFI, LAN, USB and SD card. Along with a heated bed that can heat up to 110°C and all aluminum metal frame (and much more!)
What makes the Raise3D N1 different
- Available in standard single or dual extruder models
- High-resolution - 0.01mm - 0.25mm
- Huge build volume, up to 8" x 8" x 8" (205 x 205 x 205 mm) inches
- Aluminum inner frame for increased rigidity 14.3" x 20.8" x 25.6" (362 x 529 x 651mm)
- 7 inch capacitive touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI
- Freescale imx6, Quad core 1Ghz ARM processor
- All-metal hot-end up to 300 degrees Celsius
- 10+verified types of filament
- Remote monitoring and print job management, via Ethernet/Wi-Fi
- Resume printing after a power interruption
- 16 expansion ports allow customization with digital and analog I/O
- Clear acrylic cover to extruder for easy filament loading
- Transparent and removable full enclosure
7" Full Color Touchscreen
FIRST EVER! Monitor the print process and control the printer on a simple touch from your finger tip. You can access the touchscreen through WIFI, LAN, USB and SD card.
No more frustrating print interruption (power outage, etc). You can resume an interrupted print like it never happen!
With dual-extruder, you can print with 2 different filaments at the same time. You can make prints with 2 colors or use one filament as the support material to make more complicated models.
Compatible with Most Filaments Available
With the innovative patent-pending all-metal hotend, N1 can print most filaments you can find! The list includes but not limits to PLA, ABS, PC, PETG, HIPS, NinjiaFlex.
|Raise3D Verified||1. R3D premium|
|2. R3D colorful|
|3. PolyMaker: all filaments|
|4. Esun: PLA, ePC, Flex, PETG, ABS, Elastic, Particle-filled PLA|
|5. Filament CA: ABS, HIPS, Flex, PETG, TPU|
|7. Colorfab: all PLA|
|8. Zortrax: all filaments|
All the test results shared by Truhuster & Jetguy on our community
|1. Taulman: T-glass, Alloy910|
|2. EUMaker: PLA|
|3. Wanhao: PLA|
|4. ECO: ABS|
|5. 3D2print: ABS|
|6. 3D Prima: PLA|
|7. Makerbot: PLA|
|8. iGo3d: ABS|
|9. Hobbyking: PLA, Bronzefill, POM|
Great Print Quality and Accuracy
Up to 10 micron Z resolution and 12.5 micron X/Y step size to achieve the best print quality and accuracy.
Fully Closed Chamber and Heat Bed
With a heat bed that can reach 110°C and a fully closed chamber, you are able to print most high temperature materials like ABS and PC.
Cost-Effective Build Volume8" x 8" x 8" (205 x 205 x 205 mm)can host most of your print needs.
- CPU: 1Ghz Quad-Core imx6 ARM Processor
- Memory: 1GB
- Onboard Flash: 8GB
- Ports: SD card *1, USB2.0 * 4, Ethernet * 1
- Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- System: Embedded Linux based on Ycoto project
- Extendable Ports: PWM*2, I2C*1, SPI*1, 8Bit ADC*1, USB2.0*1, 5v-1A*2, 3.3v-100mA*1, Reset*1, Gnd*3
WI-FI/Ethernet File Uploading & Control
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allow for print jobs to be uploaded through the network, eliminating the “sneaker-net” shuffling of SD cards to run the printer without a computer.
- The network connection also allows for remote management and monitoring of the printer.
- Printers can be managed and shared by team members within a network.
- Networked printers can be accessed directly from ideaMaker, making it easy to submit and manage print jobs on the machine.
- The printer discovery function in ideaMaker can can automatically find and connect to any N-Series printers in your network.
The N-Series printers accept community-standard 3D printing G-code, giving you the freedom to use your own software. For the best results, we provide our own high-performance slicer to give you the optimal experience with our printers.
Our ideaMaker slicer has a powerful 64-bit multi-threading slicing engine that powers through the slicing tasks with ease. It is built to handle large-scale objects so that even your most challenging prints can be processed, while other slicers may struggle for a long time or even crash with complicated jobs.
The ideaMaker software is loaded with features, including the ability to automatically repair broken meshes, and to split large models into smaller chunks, and remote control the N-Series printers.
The standard settings in ideaMaker yields excellent results. Yet, for experienced users, the ability to control detail of the printing process is essential. ideaMaker is highly adjustable, allowing you to use advanced settings to control nearly every parameter of the slicing process.
MY MINI FACTORY
ideaMaker works with My MiniFactory, the world's largest curated 3D object collection
|Printer||Print Technology: FFF|
|Build Volume (WxDxH): 8" x 8" x 8" (205 x 205 x 205 mm)|
|Layer Resolution: 0.01~0.25 mm|
|Filament Type: PLA/ PLA+/ ABS/ PC/ PETG/ R-flex/ TPU/HIPS/ Bronze-filled/ Wood-filled|
|Printing Surface: Buildtak|
|Heated Build Platform: Yes|
|Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|Nozzle Working Temperature: 170-300 ℃|
|Number of Nozzles: 1 (standard) / 2 (optional)|
|Printing Speed: 10 ~ 150 mm/s|
|Moving Speed: 150 ~ 300 mm/s|
|Positioning Accuracy: XY-axes: 0.0125 mm, Z-axis: 0.00125 mm|
|Software||Slicing Software: ideaMaker, Simplify3D|
|Supported File Types: .stl, .obj|
|Supported OS: Windows XP and later versions, Mac, Linux|
|Machine Code Type: gcode|
|Printer Controller||User Interface: 7 inch capacitive touch-screen|
|Screen Resolution: 1024*600|
|Motion Controller: ATmega2560|
|Logic Controller: Freescale imx6, Quad core 1Ghz ARM processor|
|Onboard Flash: 8GB|
|OS: Embedded Linux|
|Ports: Sdcard*1, Usb2.0*4, Ethernet*1|
|Extendable Ports: PWM*2, I2C*1, SPI*1, UART*1, GPIO*4, 8Bit ADC*5, USB2.0*1, 5v-1A*2, 3.3v-200mA*1, Reset*1, Gnd*3|
|Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wifi|
|Camera: Future planned|
|Enclosure: ABS, Acrylic and Polycarbonate|
|Machine Size (WxDxH): 14.3" x 20.8" x 25.6" (362 x 529 x 651mm)|
|Electrical||Power Supply Input: Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply Output: 450 Watts, 24 VDC|
Raise3D N-Series 3D Printer 1-Year Limited Warranty
Below is the one-year limited warranty included with this Raise3D product. Raise3D, LLC, stands behind its warranties and assures you the best service possible in a quick and timely manner.
Raise3D warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship.
Raise3D will for one year, at its option, replace only at no charge for parts and labor from the date you purchased the product from Raise3D. Hotend(s), heating rod(s), thermal sensors, heat bed, battery, circuit boards are warranted for ninety (90) days. Costmetic defects that do not affect priting will NOT be covered. If your product is out of warranty, Raise3D will replace or repair at charges for the parts and labor.
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from Raise3d, you can return your item(s) within 30 days of delivery.
- If your product fails due to manufacturing defect which cannot be repaired, Raise3D will provide a full refund for you.
- If it is not due to manufacturing defect or defect which can be repaired, Raise3D will charge 25% restocking fee and shipping fee.
- Raise3D, LLC, reserves the right to determine the validity of all warranty claims.
- Warranty is void if the product serial number has been altered or removed.
- Warranty is void if the product has been misused or damaged or if evidence is present that the product was altered, modified, or serviced by unauthorized service people.
The above stated warranty is exclusive and replaces all other warranties, express of implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Raise3D, LLC, will not be liable for any other damages or loss, including incidental or consequential damages and loss of profits or revenues from whatever cause, including breach of warranty or negligence.
Raise3D reserves the right to modify or update its product without obligation to replace any equipment delivered prior to any such change.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Regular Price: $3,899.00
Special Price $3,749.00
Regular Price: $2,999.00
Special Price $2,899.00