Raise 3D N2 Plus 3D Printer Dual Extruder
Availability: In stock
The Raise3D N2 series printers ship via LTL freight service (curbside delivery) within U.S. 48 contiguous states only. Please plan for delivery accordingly.
Recommended Filament is Octave ABS or Octave PLA.
- Huge 24 inch tall build platform (12 x 12 x 24 )
- Dual extruder (Single extruder available with special order)
- Print resolution from 0.01mm - 0.25mm
- Factory leveled build platform
- Job resume feature in case of power loss
- 7 inch touchscreen interface
The raise3D N2 Plus is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding Users.
When it comes to 3D printing, size actually does matter; If you need to build something that's a foot wide, you can't do it on printer that only prints ten inches. When it comes to large volume FDM printers, you can't beat the RAISE3D universe - it's large enough to print an actual universe in one pass. Okay, that's a small exaggeration, but you'll not find a better value in 3D printers in a size versus price comparison. Nothing even comes close.
And this brings us to another of the RAISE3D's strong points: You can print nearly anything with it. The free software has more tweak-able settings than any other slicer we've seen. Need to print your basic PLA and ABS materials? The included profiles turn it out as well as anything can; even the finest details are reproduced better than anything we've seen. Have some more exotic materials to work with? It can handle everything we've thrown at it, and with a hardened nozzle [a very affordable option] you can delve into the carbon fiber filaments and even more exotics. And the added bonus? You can get it with dual extruders to mix and match materials at will in the 12x12x24 build volume. Let's not forget to mention the resume function in case of power loss. Okay, we just did.
Complete Raise N2 Plus feature list:
- Dual extruder.
- Comes with casters, for easy movement.
- 0.01mm resolution.
- 12 x 12 x 24 build platform.
- Super rigid aluminum frame.
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI.
- Freescale imx6, Quad core 1Ghz ARM processor.
- All-metal hot-end up to 300℃.
- Over 10 types of qualified filament.
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet remote print job monitoring.
- Unique printing resume after power outage.
- Customization with analog ad digital I/O - 1616 expansion ports.
- Easy access and storage of filament inside chassis.
- Clear enclosure for easy viewing.
- Pre-Aligned, heated, leveling-free print bed.
- Dual ball-screw Z-axis.
- Touchscreen interface to manage your jobs and art files.
- When you slice your print job in Print jobs in our ideaMaker software, you get a visual preview of your print.
- See your print jobs on onboard memory, USB drive or flash drive.
Visual Progress Indication
- The completed section of the print is highlighted on the preview image to show the progress of your job.
- Job statistics, including printing time, are displayed along with the job preview.
- CPU: 1Ghz Quad-Core imx6 ARM Processor
- Memory: 1GB
- Onboard Flash: 8GB
- Ports: SD card *1, USB2.0 * 4, Ethernet * 1
- Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- System: Embedded Linux based on Ycoto project
- Extendable Ports: PWM*2, I2C*1, SPI*1, 8Bit ADC*1, USB2.0*1, 5v-1A*2, 3.3v-100mA*1,?Reset*1, Gnd*3
Recovery After Power Interruption
- The Lithium batteries save your current job when there is a loss of power.
- Upon restart, the print job restarts right where you left off at the loss of power.
- When there is a loss of power, the on-board controller takes the N2 through a normal power off process.
- During the shut down, your current job is setup for easy restart.
- A perfect solution for 3D Printing in locations with unreliable power.
Wi-Fi/Ethernet File Uploading & Control
- Avoid the swapping of SD cards or USB thumb drives by working with the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection on the N2.
- Use the network connection to send print jobs to your printer, just as you would an office paper printer.
- Built in software allows for groups to manage the RaiseN2
- Using "ideaMaker" software, you can easily submit and control jobs from your local desktop.
- ideaMaker's discover feature finds and connects to Raise N2 or N2Plus printers on your network.
While Raise N Series 3D printers work with standard G-code for 3D printing, so you can use your own slicing software, ideaMaker is designed to work with print files large enough to use the full print capacity of the N2 or N2 Plus, so it won't fight to finish your job prep, or crash. Raise's ideaMaker slicer software features a 64-bit multi-threading slicer engine, that handles all your print jobs with ease.
The ideaMaker software is loaded with features, including the ability to automatically repair broken meshes, split large models into smaller chunks, and remote control the N-Series printers.
IdeaMaker features a normal setting that will give you excellent prints. But, for those more savvy printers, you can control the deep details of your print, with this adjustable software.
|Build Volume (W×D×H)||12×12×24 inch / 305×305×610 mm|
|Machine Size (W×D×H)||24.3×23.2×43.8 inch / 616×590×1112 mm|
|Print Bed Leveling||leveling free|
|Z-axis structure||dual ball screw|
|Power Supply Input||Universal 110/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz||Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply Output||450 Watts, 24 VDC||600 Watts, 24 VDC|
|Enclosure||ABS, Acrylic and Polycarbonate|
|Resolution (layer thickness)||0.01-0.25 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Type||PLA/ PLA+/ ABS/ PC/ PETG/ R-flex/ TPU/ HIPS/ Bronze-filled/ Wood-filled|
|Heated Build Platform||Yes|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|Nozzle Working Temperature||170-300 ℃|
|Number of Nozzles||1 (standard) / 2 (optional)|
|Printing Speed||10-150 mm/s|
|Moving Speed||150-300 mm/s|
|Positioning Resolution||XY-axis: 0.0125 mm, Z-axis: 0.00125 mm|
|Supported File Types||.stl, .obj|
|Supported OS Types||Windows XP and later versions, Mac|
|Machine Code Type||gcode|
|User Interface||7 inch capacitive touch-screen|
|Logic Controller||Freescale imx6, Quad core 1Ghz ARM processor|
|Ports||Sdcard*1, Usb2.0*4, Ethernet*1|
|Extendable Ports||PWM*2, I2C*1, SPI*1, UART*1, GPIO*4, 8Bit ADC*5, USB2.0*1, 5v-1A*2, 3.3v-200mA*1, Reset*1, Gnd*3|
|Network||Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wifi|
|Resume Print after Power Interruption||Yes|
|Country of Manufacture||China|