All defective Product will be accepted according to the manufacturer's guarantee, and newly replaced with the same Product that was returned as defective.
In addition to the limitations set forth above, no warranty shall apply to any Product that has been:
- modified, altered or adapted;
- maltreated or used in a manner other than in accordance with its intended purpose;
- repaired by a third party;
- improperly installed by any party other than Profound3D
- relocated, to the extent that the problems with the Product are attributable, in Profound3D's professional opinion, to such relocation;
- used directly or indirectly in supporting activities prohibited by the United States;
- purchased from any entity other than Profound3D or authorized partners;
- affected by normal wear and tear;
- damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
- cosmetic damage including, but not limited to, scratches, dents and broken plastic, as applicable; and/or
- damaged as a result of shipping, exposure to tobacco smoke/weather, terrorism, acts of God or failure to follow the Manufacturer's instructions.
In no event shall Profound3D be liable or responsible for the expense of removal or installation of defective Product, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages, or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
No warranty covers any third-party products or hardware installed into, or attached to, the Product after the date of purchase. Further, if an installation fails or is damaged in a manner that causes damage to the Product, no warrantyshall not cover such damage. Repair and/or replacement of any damaged components in these situations shall be subject to additional repair and/or replacement charges.
Profound3D warranty support is depot based. Replacement parts ship via standard ground shipping.
Profound3D sells only quality 3D printer filament. If the customer finds a high reject rate when using 3D filament purchased from Profound3D, the customer needs to investigate the cause and exercise good judgement. Profound3D will not accept rejected 3D filament that is due to printer incompatibility (for example, running PLA filament on a Zortrax ABS-only printer),or operator error (for example, using the incorrect temperature setting on a flexible 3D filament.)