This policy covers how Media Supply, Inc. treats personal information that Media Supply, Inc. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Media Supply, Inc. products & services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Media Supply, Inc. collects personal information when you register with Media Supply, Inc., when you purchase Media Supply, Inc. products & services.
- Media Supply, Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page you request.
- Media Supply, Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products & services, create marketing campaigns, and improve our services
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Media Supply, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or other companies.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products & services or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Media Supply, Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Media Supply, Inc. account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete contact us at:
Media Supply, Inc.
c/o Policy Issues
208 Philips Road
Exton, PA 19341
Effective Date: January 8, 2007