The ZT-HE is a direct replacement for the standard Zortrax V1 or V2 hot end, and it installs in minutes. Simply remove the stock hot end, swap over the heater and thermocouple, and pop in the ZT-HE.
- Effortlessly print with virtually any PLA or PLA+PHA material. No more clicking extruder motor! Verbatim, eSun, PolyPlus, Makerbot, JustPLA, ColorFabb, BronzeFill - they all extrude "like butter", at the manufacturers' recommended temperatures! Being able to extrude PLA at "normal" temperatures of 195 - 210º facilitates raft and support removal tremendously.
- Print with flexible filaments. Yes, you read that right - you can now print with PolyFlex and Sainsmart TPU flex filaments!
- Accepts standard MK8 nozzles. Available at low cost everywhere, the savings in nozzle costs alone will quickly pay for your ZT-HE!
- Includes two extra nozzles. The ZT-HE is supplied fully assembled with a 0.4mm nozzle, and we also include one 0.3mm and one 0.5mm nozzle for your experimenting pleasure. All nozzles are stamped with their size.
- Installs in Minutes. The ZT-HE is a direct replacement for the standard Zortrax™ V1 or V2 hot end. Simply remove the stock hot end, swap over the heater and thermocouple, and pop in the ZT-HE.
- Reduced burn marks on prints. The MK8 nozzle geometry tends to accumulate less plastic than the Zortrax nozzle, eliminating or reducing the infamous "burn marks" problem that has plagued Zortrax users in the past.
- Works with ABS. The ZT-HE contains a PTFE tube rated up to 260ºC. Replacement tubing is easily installed, and we include enough for three replacements in the unlikely event it is needed.
- Block and feed tube are precision-machined and assembled in the USA