Ideas Turned Into Shapes
The Zortrax M200 3D printer offers the best part quality and ease-of-use within the professional 3D printer category. Create working prototype parts for any purpose ranging from professional mechanical engineering and design to mold making and to hobby model building and accurizing. The Zortrax M200 can even create models for everyday use around the house such as replacement appliance parts and tools.
The Zortrax M200 utilizes Layer Plastic Deposition (LPD) technology, which allows users to experiment and print with a variety of materials with different physical properties, including the popular industry-standard ABS plastic.
Use dedicated and low-cost Z-filaments available in a wide variety of colors to guarantee the highest quality in printed parts. Try Z-ABS or Z-ULTRAT filaments now, which can be treated and painted right after printing. Look for other great filaments like Z-GLASS, Z-FLEX, Z-PCABS, Z-ALU, and Z-NYLON coming soon!
The Z-Suite Software is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and most CAD modeling programs. The software boasts an intuitive interface with relative ease-of-use that allows users to import model files in the versatile .STL format.
Plug-n-Play: Upload your models onto the included SD Card for offline, USB-free printing.
- Build Volume: 200 × 200 × 185mm. The Zortrax M200 has one of the largest build spaces for larger models in its class and the lowest print failure and deformation rate thanks to LPD technology. Print one big model in its entirety or in smaller parts that will fit together perfectly during assembly.
- Single Extruder Support (SES). The Z-Suite Software will prepare models for printing by automatically generating reinforced support structures that are key to achieving the best print quality for complex models with hollow or overhanging surfaces. Support material is printed with the same extruder used to print the main model, which eliminates the need for additional spools of filament. The support is easy to remove, leaves no traces on the main model, and does not damage the print.
- Onboard SD Card Reader and OLED Display. The Zortrax M200's SD Card Reader allows for the quick and easy offline transfer of models and data from computer to 3D printer. The built-in OLED display offers access to all of the vital functions needed to operate the 3D printer, including model selection and printing from the SD Card, printer maintenance and calibration, loading and unloading filament, and viewing the progress of a print.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Zortrax M200 3D printer
- Power Cable
- SD Card and USB SD Card Reader
- Z-Suite Software (free online installation)
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 spool of Z-UltraT Ivory filament
- Filament Guide Tube
- Safety Gloves and Glasses
- Cutting Knife and Scalpel
- Allen Keys
- Nozzle Key and Nozzle Needle
- Spatula and Tweezers
- Service Grease