PETG is also called Ethylene terephthalateco-1,4-cylclohexylenedimethylene terephthalate, one kind of thermoplastic polymer resin.
- Outstanding clarity & impact resistance.
- Low shrinkage or warping.
- Great strength and flexibility.
- Easy adhesion to print on a number of surfaces.
- Do not need to print on a heated bed.
PETG filament is the perfect filament to combine strength and flexibility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts or robotics. It has great chemical resistance with good acidic and alkalic resistance. The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact. The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable. PETG is known for it's transparency and clarity.
Using Octave Filament - Afinia H-Series 3D Printer from Octave.com (US UP)
Lower Print Temps for Octave Filament - Afinia H-Series 3D Printer from Octave.com (US UP)