Take full advantage of the power and versatility of your Zortrax M200® 3-D printer and print the materials you want to print, including PLA, PLA+PHA, PolyMax™, Polywood™, EasyWood™, Woodfill™, Bronzefill™, Taulman3D, Carbon-Fiber, generic ABS, polycarbonate, and more!
- Achieve strength, freedom from warpage, flexibility, material and color selection unattainable with Zortrax materials.
- Reduce your exposure to potentially harmful ABS and HIPS emissions by using PLA.
- Extrusion temperature adjustable from 110º to 325ºC.
- Bed heat control
- Exclusive ColorTemp™ display shows real-time extruder temperature at a glance, even from across the room!
- Plug 'n Play - installs in minutes with no permanent modifications to the printer
- Heater activity monitor shows you what the printer's PID loop is doing at all times.
- Extrusion temperature is adjustable "on-the-fly" during printing.
- No need to re-slice just to change extrusion temperature.
- Highly accurate, precision electronics: typical error < ±1ºC, maximum ±2ºC.
- Temperature monitor output - connect to a voltmeter to read actual hot-end temperature
New for 2016!
- Full compatibility with M200® firmware 1.0.1 and Z-Suite 1.4.1.
- Four-position bed heat control. Settings for 30-35º, 40-45º, 50-55º, and full (65-70º).
- Four switch-selectable extrusion temperature ranges.
- Front visibility for the extruder heating monitor.
- Keyed front connector eliminates the possibility of misalignment.
The Z-Temp™ is made in the USA and is FCC, CE, and RoHS compliant.