At the RAPID 2015 conference, the Society of Manufacturing Engineers' (SME) Rapid Technologies & Additive Manufacturing (RTAM) Committee awarded the Afinia H800 the "Innovation Award".
The Afinia H800 3D printer provides a true out-of-the-box 3D printing experience. It comes fully assembled and ready to use with easy-to-install software for PC and Mac.
The Afinia Software features an easy-to-use interface for preparing a digital model for printing. It can import STL files from any digital CAD program with ease, and users can customize the output file in terms of the amount of support material and "raft" (base support) that is printed. Support material is designed to break away with relative ease, and the Afinia H800 3D printer comes with a set of tools to aid in removing support. Use the software's utilities to calibrate and maintain your Afinia H800 3D printer.
The Afinia H800 uses inexpensive, high-quality ABS and PLA plastic filament available in a wide array of colors.
Afinia H800 Key Features:
- Build Volume: 254 x 203.2 x 203.2mm
- Layer Resolution: 100 microns
- Accepted Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- HEPA filtration system
- Fully assembled
- Auto-leveling platform calibration and nozzle height detection
- The auto-level platform calibration feature compensates for warped or uneven surfaces and helps models adhere more securely to the print bed. NOTE: This feature does not eliminate the need for manual leveling.
- The nozzle height detection feature assists in the calibration process and ensures the best layer resolution the 3D printer has to offer.
- 30% faster print speed than the Afinia H480
- One button filament color changing
- Unlimited, lifetime phone support
- Smart support material technology
- Easy filament spool loading
- Fully-enclosed system
- Heated platform
- Very quiet operation
- 1-year Afinia warranty
- Extended warranties available
What's in the Box:
- Afinia H800 3D Printer
- Power Cable
The Next Generation 3D Printer!
The Afinia H800 has a build envelope of 10" x 8" x 8" which allows users to bring their larger-format designs to life. Not only have we increased the size of the printer, now you can print at an amazingly accurate 100 micron high-resolution detail!
At the RAPID 2015 conference, the Society of Manufacturing Engineers’ (SME) Rapid Technologies & Additive Manufacturing (RTAM) Committee awarded the Afinia H800 the "Innovation Award" (click the link for the full story).
All Afinia H-Series 3D Printers include a 1-year Manufacturers Warranty with an optional 2nd year or 2nd/3rd year extended warranty. The extended warranty, extends the life of your machine, trouble free, by covering it for unexpected parts and labor. The Extended Warranty may be purchased up to 30 days after the purchase date of your Afinia H-800 3D printer.
The Afinia Software installation includes all the files to print any 3D printable internal parts. They are located in the directory where the software is installed (e.g. C:/Program Files (x86)/Afinia/Example/Spare Part).