PolyFlex™ Flexible 3D Printing Filament
Flexible printing material that opens endless possibilities
PolyFlex™ PLA User Instructions
- PolyFlex™ is compatible with most desktop FDM/FFF printers .
- Unlike conventional printing materials (such as ABS and PLA), parts made from PolyFlex™ is flexible and has good elasticity.
- PolyFlex™ requires no heating to the build plate, and has good adhesion to most build plate surfaces (Blue Painters Tape, high-temperature polyimide tape, etc.). It also features good interlayer adhesion and generates parts with excellent toughness.
- PolyFlex™ can be printed together with PolyPlus™ PLA or PolyMax™ PLA on dual-extruder printers such as the MakerBot Replicator 2X. This can be used to print objects with both soft and rigid parts.
- PolyFlex™ tends to absorb atmospheric moisture. Filaments with too much moisture absorption can lead to compromised printing quality. Therefore it is important to keep the PolyFlex™ filament dry. When it is unused, always remove it from the printer and place it in the resealable bag with the desiccant pack; never expose the PolyFlex™ filament in open air for extended periods of time.
- The heart-shaped filament clip is provided to prevent the unraveling of the filament when it is not being used; make sure to remove the clip from the spool before loading the filament to your printer.
||20 cm (7.87”)
||5.3 cm (2.09”)
||5.3 cm (2.09”)
||5.25 cm (2.07”)
PolyFlex™ PLA Technical Specifications
|Average filament diameter
|Standard deviation of diameter
||< ±0.05 mm
|Printing temperature range
||210 ~ 240 °C
|Recommended printing temperatures
||220 ~ 235 °C
|Recommended HBP temperature
||Heating not required
|Recommended printing speed
||30 – 60 mm/s