The Afinia H480 3D printers are only available in white at this time.
The Afinia H480 3D Printer: consistently named Make Magazine's Most Reliable Performer.
"The Afinia H-Series Desktop 3D printer is the most approachable model we’ve reviewed, and we’d recommend it to anyone serious about getting started with 3D printing."
— Rich Brown, Senior Editor cnet.com
The Afinia H480 3D printer provides a true out-of-the-box 3D printing experience. It comes fully assembled and ready to use with easy-to-install software for PC and Mac.
The Afinia Software features an easy-to-use interface for preparing a digital model for printing. It can import STL files from any digital CAD program with ease, and users can customize the output file in terms of the amount of support material and "raft" (base support) that is printed. Support material is designed to break away with relative ease, and the 3D printer comes with a set of tools to aid in removing support. Use the software's utilities to calibrate and maintain your 3D printer.
The Afinia H480 uses inexpensive, high-quality ABS and PLA plastic filament available in a wide array of colors. The 3D printer is also portable at weighing under 11 lbs and can operate without a USB connection to the computer once the print has begun.
Afinia H480 Key Features
- Build Volume: 140 x 140 x 135mm
- Layer Resolution: 150–400 microns
- Free lifetime tech support through Afinia
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully assembled
- Auto-leveling platform calibration and nozzle height detection
- The auto-level platform calibration feature compensates for warped or uneven surfaces and helps models adhere more securely to the print bed. NOTE: This feature does not eliminate the need for manual leveling.
- The nozzle height detection feature assists in the calibration process and ensures the best layer resolution the 3D printer has to offer.
- High quality, non-proprietary, inexpensive plastic filament
- Heated platform
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Install the included software to your computer
2. Load the filament into the 3D printer
3. Calibrate the nozzle and platform
What's in the Box:
- Afinia H480 3D Printer
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Easy-to-Use 3D Software
- 3 Platform Perf Boards
- Handling Tools
- 1 Spool of Afinia ABS White Filament - 700g
The Afinia Software installation includes all the files to print any 3D printable internal parts. They are located in the directory where the software is installed (e.g. C:/Program Files (x86)/Afinia/Example/Spare Part).