MADE IN THE USA
1.75mm Taulman 3D T-Glase Polyester Resin Filament for 3D Printers
A high-strength material for users who print mostly with PLA or lower temperature 3D printers called “T-Glase” (tee glass), short for tough glass.
- High-strength material, especially when printed with the larger nozzles used on industrial 3D printers.
- Optimum temperature is about 212–224˚ C, but will print down to 207˚ C and up to about 235˚ C.
- Specifically made of FDA approved polymers for direct food contact/containers including cups and other liquid storage parts as well as utensils.
- 100% reclaimable material (not biodegradable like PLA plastic filament). Recycle and reuse with 3D printers that support reused filament materials.
- T -Glase’s clarity supports the 3D printing industry’s requirements for non-destructive evaluation of 3D Printed parts.
- Very low shrinkage makes printing large, flat surfaces a breeze and it easily prints to acrylic, glass, Kapton, and other platform surfaces.
- Impressive bridging abilities.
- No odors or fumes.
||12.65 cm (4.98”)
||1.92 cm (0.76”)
||7.10 cm (2.80”)