Save with the Borosilicate glass 3-pack.
Can be used with our Kapton Tape, purple glue, or Blue Painters Tape for a professional print surface.
Advanced users of Afinia and UP printers really appreciate the ability to print models without raft and with a base that has a very smooth mirror-like finish.
- Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass with a melt temperature of about 800° C.
- It has a very low thermal expansion coefficient.
- Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass.
- Has an extremely flat surface.
- Used instead of perforated board on Afinia and UP printers.
- Can be used with purple glue, Kapton Tape, or Blue Painters Tape (available separately).
- Prepare a second plate and quickly switch plates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
- Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer.
- 5.5 x 5.5 x 0.08" (140 x 140 x 2mm).
Octave’s Borosilicate glass plates are specially manufactured for use as print platforms on Afinia and UP 3D Printers. The plates have smooth, ground edges for safer use and ease of handling.