* 320GB Hard Drive
Introducing the high-powered SharkCopier standalone optical disc duplicator. The SharkCopier is not only the most advanced duplicator on the market, but is also extremely simple to use. With the ability to copy all CD configurations and all DVD configurations including Dual/Double Layer discs, the SharkCopier is the perfect solution for your duplication needs. The easy-to-operate control panel offers many advanced features such as AutoCopy, Load and Copy, Account Management, Hard Drive Partition Naming, and much, much more. The SharkCopier offers the largest memory buffer of any unit available today with 128MB on our standard models and 256MB on special models. Besides providing an attractive look of this powerful duplicator, the aluminum casing provides the highest protection against heat and dust, two of the most dangerous elements for a duplicator. This allows the unit to provide optimal performance for an extended period of time.
- Complete Standalone Operation. No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- New USB Copy Connect (optional). Able to transfer image files directly from a PC to the duplicator's internal HDD. No need to burn a master disc to initiate the duplication process anymore.
- Improved Load and Copy Supported to make duplication from a hard drive faster than ever by simultaneously copying into the blank media while loading to the hard drive.
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning. The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about losing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer "underrun") for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication process. The higher the memory buffer, the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- New! Supports all common CD formats with additional special formats including CD-TEXT, ISRC, and Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability. Upgrade the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability. The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- AutoCopy feature provides fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account Management (password protection). This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology. Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing*. Name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- User Friendly Interface with Easy-to-read LCD Display. Offers easy-to-recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior:
Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black.
- Fast Key Support. 4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self-Diagnostics keeps the duplicator functioning at optimal capacity.
- Disc Info feature provides the format of the disc and the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc Burning Speeds. Increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Creates Mix Compilation Audio CD. Compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once Modes.
- Automatic format recognition. Duplicator automatically recognizes if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for Future Drive Technology. Upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future Functions Upgradeable Through Firmware.
- Continuous Copying Without Waiting for Cool Down. No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
Pioneer 218 22x DVD±R/RW Drive. The Pioneer 218 high-speed DVD±R/RW/CD-R/RW drive enables users to record onto DVD-R, DVD-RW, +R, and +RW discs with ease. It also works with dual layer discs, increasing the capacity of a disc from 4.7 to 8.5GB for even more storage space. The Pioneer 218 will write up to 22x on DVD-R/+R (single layer) and up to 12x on DVD-R/+R (DL). It also offers many technologies unique to Pioneer, including:
- Quiet Drive. Improved Quiet Drive technology reduces the noise level of audio and video playback while also delivering increased writing reliability.
- Liquid Crystal Control. Liquid Crystal Tilt/Blur Compensator plays and records to discs more reliably—the Pioneer technology that compensates for warped discs.
- Double Capacity. Dual/Double-layer recording provides nearly twice the capacity of a single-layer recordable DVD-R (8.5GB vs. 4.7GB).