Epson Discproducer PP-100N
The Epson Discproducer PP-100N is the ideal solution if you need to burn and print CD/DVD series on a regular basis. It is networkable and specially optimised for working in groups. It can receive up to five jobs at the same time, and will publish them conveniently and reliably.
Besides sharing the high reliability and superb quality of the products in the Epson Discproducer range, the PP-100N also features additional advantages:
More effective workflow.
The PP-100N CD DVD Publsiher’s integrated logic can manage the jobs of several users simultaneously and process them one after the other. That will cut down on waiting time for your employees and take a significant load off your network, since the data doesn’t have to be transmitted for each published media.
More concurrent users
Several users can be registered on the systems “Total Disc Net Administration” Software.
The system can store up to 80 jobs on its internal hard drive. The latest jobs can be retrieved in the form of a template and be reproduced at any time.
Data protection and security
Disable the local CD/DVD burners on local workstations. The network publisher lets you control your valuable data and media. A door lock prevents opening the door during operation and ensures safe production. The ergonomic display unit supports eight different languages.
- 100 disc capacity
- 2 drives
- Disc formats supported; CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, DL DVD-R, DL DVD+R
- Multiple job processing & unlimited job queuing
- Integrated high-quality inkjet printer
- Medium throughput
- 28 CDs per hour (600Mb image)
- 14 DVDs per hour (3.8Gb image)
- Fast robotics
- Kiosk mode
- Compact desktop design
- Warranty: Standard one-year limited warranty. Optional warranties available.
- Print only speed - 45 discs per hour
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) connection instead of USB
- Embedded Linux OS
- Image file creation in the unit, instead external
- Lockable door with physical key
- 2-line LCD user panel
- Expanded Total Disc Maker and Total Disc Bridge software
- Full Vista support
- Hidden connectors for service
- Larger but quieter fan