Introducing the high-powered Value Line SATA standalone optical disc duplicator. The Value Line SATA is not only the most advanced duplicator on the market, but is also extremely simple to use. With the ability to copy all CD configurations and all DVD configurations including Dual/Double Layer discs, the Value Line SATA is the perfect solution for your duplication needs. The easy-to-operate control panel offers many advanced features such as AutoCopy, Load and Copy, Account Management and much, much more. The Value Line SATA offers the largest memory buffer of any unit available today with 128MB on our standard models and 256MB on special models. Besides provideing an attractive look of this powerful duplicator, the aluminum casing provides the highest protection against heat and dust, two of the most dangerous elements for a duplicator. This allows the unit to provide optimal performance for an extended period of time.
- New! Supports all common CD formats with additional special formats including CD-TEXT, ISRC, and Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability. Upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability. The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- Complete Standalone Operation. No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- AutoCopy feature provides fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection). This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology. Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display. Offers easy-to- recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Power on Self diagnostics keeps the duplicator functioning at optimal capacity.
- Disc Info feature provides the format of the disc and the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc burning speeds. Increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD. Compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports all currently available DVD media including Double/Dual layer DVD9. Duplicate Single Layer DVD±R/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVD±R Formats.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes.
- Automatic format recognition. Duplicator automatically recognizes if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology. Upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down. No need to stop the duplicator to prevent overheating.
||Value Line SATA DVD/CD Tower Duplicator - Sony 24x
||For the 1-drive models: Buffer Memory 64MB
For 2 and 3-drive: Buffer Memory 128MB
For 4-drive thru 11-drive models: Buffer Memory 128MB (256MB Upgrade Available)
For 12-drive thru 15-drive it should be: Buffer Memory 256MB ( the largest memory buffer available on the market)
||32 users (Standard License) or 64 users (Premium License)
||Up to 14 Characters Per Partition
||English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and more
(Chinese and Arabic can be ordered on request)
||20 x 2 LCD
||Silver or Black
||Sony 24x SATA Drive DVD/CD Writer
|Maximum Write Speed
|DVD-R DL: 12x
||DVD+R DL: 12x
||DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio
DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer ,
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R
|Burn Proof Support
||Input :90 ~240 V, Up to 500 WATT Max*
||20% ~ 80%
||40oC (104oF) / 5oC (41oF)
||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
|*Specs varies based on the size and number of drives.
- Optional USB or USB and Firewire combo device is available.
- The duplicator will not copy any copy-protected or encrypted disc(s).
- The actual maximum writing speed may vary. Blank media writing speed is determined by the drives, regardless of what the media manufacturer certifies the blank media writing speed at.
|Throughput Capacity Per Hour:
|350 MB CD
*at 48x duplication speed
|2.5 GB DVD
*at 16x duplication speed