Karaoke Mix Pro SATA CD+G/DVD/CD Tower Duplicator 3-Drive
Availability: In stock
Karaoke Mix Pro SATA CD+G/DVD/CD Tower Duplicator 3-Drive
Introducing the high powered SharkCopier standalone optical disc duplicator. The SharkCopier is not only the most advanced duplicator on the market, but is extremely simple to use. With the ability to copy all CD configurations, all DVD configurations including Dual/Double Layer discs, and Blu-ray discs, the SharkCopier is the perfect solution for your duplication needs. The easy to operate control panel offers many advanced features such as; AutoCopy, Load and Copy, Account Management, Hard Drive Partition Naming, and much much more. The SharkCopier offers the largest memory buffer of any unit available today with 128MB on our standard models and 256MB on special models. Beyond the attractive look of this powerful duplicator, the aluminum casing provides the highest protection against heat and dust, two of the most dangerous elements for a duplicator. This allows the unit to provide optimal performance for an extended period of time.
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- New Copy Protection (optional):
Able to create copy protected DVD Video copies from an original master using the Copy Connect feature. Transfer image files with the embedded protection directly from a PC to the duplicator's internal HDD.
- USB Copy Connect (optional):
Able to connect the duplicator directly to a PC for more convenient duplication of master content.
- Improved Load and Copy Supported*:
Improved "Load and Copy" to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning*:
The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory **:
Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- AutoCopy feature:
Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing*:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior:
Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black aluminum casing.
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD:
Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
Additional Feature(s) for CD+G Duplicators
- Improved Copy CD+G format:
Able to make back-up copies of CD+G format discs
- New Creates mix compilation CD+G Disc:
Able to compile multiple CD+G tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
|*Such spec varies based on the size and number of drives.|
|Throughput Capacity Per Hour:|
Vinpower Digital has developed the first true standalone duplicator which can offer embedded copy protection. The unique Copy Protection Software (CPS) can embed a proprietary copy protection encryption into any DVD video master through a PC which can then be transferred onto the Vinpower Digital duplicator to produce as many copy protected reproductions as the user needs. Since CPS is software based as apposed to hardware based, there are no issues with compatibility with players like similar models on the market. In addition, CPS protects against both duplication and ripping for a double dose of protection whereas similar applications from competitors cannot block ripping.
In today’s savvy hi-tech world, consumers are often purchasing a single video and making copies for their friends which limit the overall sales. If you worked hard and put in a lot of effort and expense into creating your video project, you shouldn’t be restricted in the number of units you can sell because you can’t afford the high price of replicated copy protection. Instead by using Vinpower Digital’s CPS, you can feel secure at a fraction of the expense and time with no minimum or maximum quantities required.
How Copy Protection Works:
1. Load the supplied CPS software onto a suitable PC.
2. Plug in the CPS USB dongle with activated licenses into your PC’s USB socket.
3. Take your DVD video master disc or file and by utilizing the special CPS application, follow the steps to embed the copy protection onto the master content.
4. Transfer the new copy protected master content from the PC onto an enabled duplicator via USB/Copy Connect or LAN/Network connectivity
5. Load blank DVD recordable discs into the duplicator’s writer drive(s) then locate the transferred file through the duplicator’s menu keys from the internal hard drive
6. Initiate the copy process and when the finished discs all successfully copy, these discs will have the copy protection already embedded.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Custom Stock Status||N/A|