Flashforge Inventor 3D printer
Perfectly Meet Temperature Requirements of Different Filaments.
Availability: In stock
- Latest dual extruders for building the most intricate designs.
- Ultra-high quality 50 micron layer resolution.
- Temperature sensing build chamber for heat monitoring.
- Five cooling fans to ensure no PLA stringing or ABS warpping.
- Prints ABS, PLA, soluble and composite filament.
- Built-in camera to monitor print progress using mobile app.
- Connect to your home or office Wi-Fi network to control Inventor or transfer files.
- "Resume print" feature ensures print progress continues after power outage.
3D printing is better with two.
Be as wild as you can be in your designs—after all, great inventions often start from bold ideas. With two print heads, they work in harmony to build even the most intricate designs, however wild it may be. As one print head extrudes the build material, the other lays out soluble support material. At the end of the build, simply submerge it in water to dissolve the support material. The design comes to real life exactly as it was imagined. So go on and be wild.
Flashforge Inventor is also one of the most precise consumer 3D printers on the market today. With an adjustable layer resolution down to just 50 microns, ultra-smooth surfaces are made possible. Test and tweak your designs at low resolution first for faster build times. And when it is the final design, build it at 50 microns for showstopper quality that is sure to turn heads.
Print Resolution: 50-400 microns.
Follow the journey of your builds.
View and monitor the progress of your prints with the built-in camera by connecting to the app. So even if you are on the go or in the office, you can remotely see your designs come to life.
Unexpected power outage?
No problem. Just resume print.
Flashforge Inventor’s internal memory retains the progress of your build. So that a sudden power outage does not affect the progress of your build. Inventor continues printing once power returns.
Premium quality construction.
Rigorous quality control.
Flashforge collaborates with world’s top suppliers for our internal components such as motors and power supplies. And all plastic components are injection molded, too. We ensure utmost attention and care when building our products. Each 3D printer goes through a strict quality test for over 48 hours. So that every 3D printer delivered brings smiles and confidence to you.
Optimized for ABS printing.
ABS warp? Not with Inventor.
Heat-controlling sensors within Flashforge Inventor is fine tuned to keep chamber temperature at optimal temperatures for ABS filament to print successfully. It automatically senses temperature discrepancy and activates built-in fans to optimize chamber temperatures. So your ABS print job is perfect without warping.
Stringing-free PLA prints.
Only with Inventor.
Immediate cooling upon filament extrusion is at the core of what determines success with PLA printing. Since PLA becomes stringy when heated, having a 3D printer with proper temperature control is crucial. Flashforge Inventor’s dual extruder fans are on the frontline of ensuring PLA is immediately cooled when extruded. Two cooling fans in the back keep the build chamber at PLA optimized temperature range.
Exotic filament welcomed here.
Flexible, composite & soluble materials.
Advanced extruder is capable of printing with exotic build materials. With Flashforge Inventor, 3D printing becomes more than just ABS and PLA. Go ahead and build with the latest experimental filament.
Top Quality Components, Advanced Assembly Lines
From the outside in, all major parts such as motors and power supply are from world's top suppliers, and all plastic parts are injection molded. These bring a consistent and stable Inventor. We set rigorous standards for assembly lines, where each machine is tested over 48hrs for top quality. Sleeker outlook. Brand new aquamarine and white body andmatt clear acrylic top cover make it a better fit for schools andfamilies.
Live Printing-Observe Your Model in Real Time
Live Camera Monitoring. Real time monitoring printing process and result from local PC or your mobile phone via the added camera on the top.
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 230L x 150W x 160H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in)
- Layer Resolution: Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 485 x 344 x 382mm (19.1 x 13.5 x 15.0in)
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- Product Weight: 14.8kg (32.6lbs)
- Shipping Dimension 565 x 415 x 500mm (22.2 x 16.3 x 19.7in)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5kg (37.8lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, SD card
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
- AC Input: 100V-240V, 4.5A-2.5A
Limited Warranty & Procare Program
Standard 90-Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 90-day manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available to all Flashforge 3D printer owners, ProCare Extended Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through extended warranty, Flashforge owners can be rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 90-day warranty and guaranteed to continue operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 90-day warranty, ProCare 6-month Extended Warranty, and ProCare 12-month Extended Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.
Filing for Warranty Claim
3D printing is very exciting and can be quite addicting (just ask our technicians who are constantly printing in our 35,000 sq. ft. facility). FLASHFORGE USA fully understands that the nature of warranty claims can be a hassle for our customers and leaves them without a machine for the duration of the claim. Most of the time, issues can be resolved by reaching out to our Product Specialists. Our team of experts is here to assist with any challenges you may be facing with your machines and help you overcome it. If the issue cannot be resolved, the Flashforge Product Specialist will initiate the warranty claim and walk you through the process.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Warranty Programs only apply to units purchased from FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized resellers and distributors. For units purchased outside of the authorized network, please contact the respective vendor for warranty work. Note: FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized service centers also provide service and repair. Please contact us for more detail.
- Warranty Programs are valid for the original purchaser of Flashforge products and cannot be transferred. The product must be purchased brand new with original invoice and serial number (if applicable).
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective part. FLASHFORGE USA shall determine, at its sole discretion, the method of servicing that will be applied to the claim.
- The duration of the standard 90-day warranty begins on the date of the original purchase. ProCare extended warranty begins the moment following the expiration of the standard 90-day warranty. Parts that are replaced under the Warranty Programs also fall under its original warranty duration and do not restart.
- For quality control purposes, FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to request return on defective parts in exchange for new parts.
- *Warranty claims must go through FLASHFORGE USA before servicing can be performed. Any RMA received as a warranty claim without approval from FLASHFORGE USA shall be denied, no exceptions.
Causes that void warranty claim include
- Damage caused by accidents, submerging in water, acts of nature or negligence
- Tampering of the serial number and/or removal of identification stickers.
- Product failure as a result of installing aftermarket components.
- Unit(s) or part(s) received that is in working condition and not defective. FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to collect service or return shipping charges at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping or delivery of the unit(s) or part(s) to FLASHFORGE USA designated service location.
- FLASHFORGE USA will choose the shipping method back to the customer and incur any shipping charges.
- Please notify our RMA department for shipping to an address other than what was on the original invoice. Additional documents are required as proof of address change.
- FLASHFORGE USA is not liable for damages caused by the shipping provider during transit back to our customer.
|Country of Manufacture|
Regular Price: $771.79
Special Price $725.00
Regular Price: $771.79
Special Price $725.00
Regular Price: $2,071.79
Special Price $1,965.00