Nexcopy Standalone USB Duplicators - USB115SA
Standalone USB duplicator, no PC required.
16 socket systems.
Supports both 2.0 and 3.0 media.
Free Ground Shipping
Availability: In stock
Nexcopy manufactures a variety of USB Duplicator systems. PC based systems use our exclusive, feature rich, Drive Manager software with advanced functions. Standalone systems are ultra-fast, high speed duplicators which copy gigabytes of data quickly and accurately.
USB Duplicator Key Features and Functions
Write Protect USB Drives
Nexcopy’s PRO series duplicators will write protect USB media at the controller level. This is the highest level of security one can have. Write protection is also knows as Read Only and Data Locking.
All Nexcopy USB Duplicators can make binary copies. Our technology will copy boot strap code, partition table size, file allocation tables, system files and data.
Make Bootable Devices
Make Bootable devices for any operating system, standard or proprietary. You can make them from either a physical master or an .img file.
Full Erase is the only secure way to wipe a USB stick clean. With Nexcopy’s Erase function restore software cannot find or restore any data previously on the drive. One cycle or Three cycle Erase settings.
Copy from Image Files
Using industry standard .img files, copy any file system. From a bootable Windows restore image to Linux distribution packages. Do it all with .img files!
Ultra-Fast Data Transfer
Nexcopy standalone systems are ultra-fast USB copiers. These systems can reach speeds of nearly 1GB per minute to all targets.
... and Much More
There are more features than we can mention. From data extraction to unique data streaming. Contact Nexcopy to get help on selecting the right system.
Standalone USB Duplicator System by Nexcopy - USB115SA
- Standalone USB duplicator, no PC required
- 16 socket systems
- Standalone systems supports both 2.0 and 3.0 media
- Binary copier, supports bootable devices
- Supports: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFX, Proprietary, Etc
- System write speeds up to 1,800MB/min
- Asynchronous duplication for smaller jobs
- Copy, Copy & Verify, Compare, Erase, QC testing and more
- Powerful 32-bit CRC data error checking
- D.o.D. (Dept of Defense) Erase function
- USB benchmark speed testing feature
- Memory H2 integrity testing feature
- USB information and capacity check function
- Real time performance feedback via LCD
- Auto-start once system is fully populated
- Contemporary and ergonomic design
- Ideal design for road-show, live events
- Heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
|Country of Manufacture|