Vinpower Titan Supreme Robotic 8 Drive Automated SATA DVD/CD Duplicator
Availability: In stock Ships within 3-4 days
Vinpower Digital's Titan Supreme
Do you need an autoloader that can hold up to the pressures of your high volume 24/7 work environment? The TITAN SUPREME is an Industrial Strength large capacity robotic CD/DVD autoloader duplicator. When your business requires the added edge in overnight continuous duplication with the highest degree of reliability and functionality, the TITAN SUPREME is the answer. This unit is the most robust in our line of autoloaders and is specially designed to perform under the most grueling of continuous duplication conditions. With a revamped robotic arm and spindles that never need to be realigned, the autoloader will provide years of faithful continuous operation. The Supreme offers all the exceptional abilities of our TITAN series with a more modular design for easier hardware upgradeability and maintenance in the future. Meaning, any upgrades, modifications, or repairs can be performed quickly and easily so that the unit is back in production with minimal downtime. The TITAN SUPREME comes with 1000 disc capacity and configurations of 4, 6, or 8 drives to maximize your production.
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Maximum 1000 disc capacity:
- Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT):
Can load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession. In addition able to load the master content to HDD while copying first run of discs.
- Improved Upgraded sticky media separator & handling option: Higher probability to separate sticky media. Provides additional setting "Detect Sticky Media" to stop the job when 2 or more media are detected in any tray.
- New Support automatically writer disable feature when specified "Maximum Failures/Per Recorder" is reached.
- New Support automatically job abort feature when specified "Maximum Total Failures" is reached
- Support automatically eject and close the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature:
System starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
- New Supports Manual Duplication Mode.
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning:
The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Multi-Language capability for English, Spanish and French:
The text on the LCD screen can currently be displayed in English, Spanish and French.
- Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Supports all currently available DVD media including Double/Dual layer DVD9:
Can duplicate Single Layer DVD±R/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVD±R Formats.
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD, or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
The TITAN SUPREME™ autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT). Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) Now, with this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition technology, the TITAN SUPREME™ can handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself. For example, if you want to make 200 copies of job A, 50 copies of job B, and 100 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader. However, with the TITAN SUPREME™ featuring MMRT, it will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a constant eye on the autoloader.
|Throughput Capacity Per Hour:|
|Country of Manufacture|