Vinpower Aero 24x SATA DVD/CD Duplicator 4 Target with 500GB HDD
Availability: In stock
Vinpower Digital's AERO - Maximum Performance and Value
Often those who need to duplicate a larger volume of optical discs like CD, DVD, or Blu-ray discs are caught between the need for convenience and the added cost to achieve it. The Aero series standalone autoloader duplicator is the necessity. Available in a 2-drive 220 disc capacity or 4-drive 660 disc capacity versions, the Aero series is the perfect blend of capacity, speed, performance, reliability, and affordability. With the option to copy a single source or multiple sources using Vinpower Digital’s useful multi-master recognition technology (MMRT), the user can make the exact number of copies required from a single master or multiple masters from a single setting. The Aero series allows the user the flexibility to work on other projects with the comfort in knowing that their duplication will be performed automatically with minimal interaction. When you’re ready to make the next step from manual duplication to automated, the Aero series has a model perfect for your needs. In addition, these models are available as Blu-ray duplicators or with the added LightScribe labeling capability.
The upgraded Blu-ray models allow the user to duplicate Blu-ray discs in addition to CD and DVD discs. With the large amount of data capable of being held on a Blu-ray disc, (25GB SL or 50GB DL), the duplication time is quite a bit longer than standard CD or DVD discs. That's why an autoloader really pays off so that you can set up your job and walk away until it's finished instead of sitting in front of a manual tower switching discs after each duplication run. Plus at a price similar to manual tower Blu-ray duplicators, it's the smart choice.
The LightScribe-capable models allow you to turn your autoloader into an instant standalone "publishing" system. Once you load the LightScribe label file onto the autoloader's hard drive, you can perform the duplication process; then when that's done, turn all the discs over onto the input spindle(s)/bin(s) and start the LightScribe printing process for a finished disc complete with a label. The best part, there's no expensive ink or ribbon that needs to be replaced frequently, so your per disc cost is greatly reduced. It's an instant duplication and labeling all in one system at a price and convenience that's unmatched.
- Complete Standalone Operation. No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Maximum 220 or 660 disc capacity.
- Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT). Load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession, load the master content to HDD while copying first run of discs.
- New! Support Automatically Writer Disable Feature for when specified "Maximum Failures/Per Recorder" is reached.
- New! Support Automatically Job Abort Feature for when specified "Maximum Total Failures" is reached
- New! Support automatically eject and close the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature allows the System to start theduplication process automatically by assuming the first disc in the input spindle is the master disc and that the remaining are the blank.
- New! Supports Manual Duplication Mode.
- New! Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning. The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about losing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- New! Supports all common CD formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, and Over-Burned CD.
- Multi-Language capability for English, Spanish and French:
The text on the LCD screen can currently be displayed in English, Spanish and French.
- Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:
Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Auto-Counter Technology:
Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Account management (password protection):
This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Fast Key Support:
4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics:
Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature:
Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds:
Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing:
Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Supports all currently available DVD media including Double/Dual layer DVD9:
Can duplicate Single Layer DVD±R/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVD±R Formats.
- Automatic format recognition:
Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD, or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology:
Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware:
Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down:
No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
The Aero series autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT). Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) Now, with this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition technology, the Aero can handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself. For example, if you want to make 200 copies of job A, 50 copies of job B, and 100 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader. However, with the Aero featuring MMRT, it will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a constant eye on the autoloader.
|Throughput Capacity Per Hour:|
|Country of Manufacture|