CraftBot Plus 3D Printer Educational Bundle
- CraftBot Plus 3D Printer
- Octave Toolkits A,B & D
- 4 spools of Octave PLA Filament (Random colors)
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,255.85
Special Price $1,190.00
It's easy to see why the CraftBot Plus gets such excellent reviews. It combines a budget-friendly price with performance and features that match or even exceed a number of more expensive 3D printers. With its rock-solid all-metal frame, the CraftBot is built to last, and the on-board touchscreen and CraftWare software's intuitive graphical interface make this 3D printer very easy to use. While it's simple enough for anyone new to the world of 3D printing, CraftBot Plus is not just a basic, starter printer. The printing accuracy and powerful software make CraftBot Plus an excellent choice for professionals too.
CRAFTBOT PLUS FEATURES:
- Printing accuracy - With layer resolution as fine as 100 microns, CraftBot produces very high quality 3D prints.
- Large build volume - At 250x200x200mm (approx. 10” x 8” x 8”), CraftBot has an impressive build volume
- Color LCD touchscreen - CraftBot has an intuitive, well-organized navigation menu giving constant information on the printing process.
- Constant control - Users can alter printing parameters any time by the touchscreen – even during the printing process!
- Heated build platform - Heating prevents warping and sticking, and allows the CraftBot to print with a variety of materials, like PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG and others.
- Removable print surface - Easy to clean, and helps to keep the platform properly calibrated.
- USB connection- Connect and control printing directly by connecting your CraftBot 3D printer to your PC via USB cable.
- Direct USB drive connection - Easily upload your sliced 3D model to CraftBot’s memory from a USB flash drive. CraftBot includes a USB drive loaded with samples files, so you can immediately test your printer
- CraftWare - CraftBot's universal, advanced 3D printer software with a user-friendly graphical interface. Its advanced slicing algorithm ensures faster conversions and better results.
- Customer service and support - Backed by Octave Systems and CraftBot, we have in-depth knowledge of the printer and are always happy to help you.
3D Printer knife set - 5 versatile cutting Tools.
3 versatile cutting and handling tools for 3D Printer
Save with this 3D Printing tool kit included Utility Knife, 3D Printer Platform Grip, Steel Nozzle Brush, and Stainless Steel Ruler (in/mm).
High quality 1.75mm 1kg spool each PLA filament from Octave. Produces excellent 3D printing results.
UP mini 2 Specifications
Melted Extrusion Modeling（MEM）
120 x 120 x 120 mm(W x H x D)
Single, with quick change mechanism.
Smart Support Technology：automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable.
Automatic Nozzle Height Detection, Software Assisted Leveling.
|Build Platform Type||
Heated, with Perforated Print Board or UP Flex Print Board
|Advanced Features||Air filtration, 4-inch LCD Touch-Screen, On-board File Storage, Aluminum portability handle.|
STL, UP3, UPP
Win XP/7/8/10, Mac OS
|Power Supply||Power Adapter||
Metal frame with plastic case, enclosed.
255 × 365 × 385mm(W×H×D)
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Custom Stock Status||N/A|