Afinia H400 3D Printer Educational Bundle
- Afinia H400 3D Printer.
- Prints with 1.75mm ABS, PLA and other Filaments.
- Heated build platform. Adjustable extruder temperature.
- Build Volume: 4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7" (120 x 120 x 120 mm).
- Full-enclosure and HEPA Filtration.
- WiFi Connectivity.
- Octave Toolkits A & D.
- HEPA Filter 3 Pack.
- 4 spools of UP PLA Filament (Random colors).
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $761.79
Special Price $715.00
The Afinia H400 3D printer is perfectly built with ease of use, safety, and reliability combined in its elegant design that will fit on any desktop. The printer produces dimensionally-accurate plastic parts for education, design, or engineering applications.
The printer is fully-enclosed with a built-in, recirculating HEPA 7 air filtration system that continually cleans the air in the enclosure of particulates and odors as the model is printing. The H400 also has power failure protection. If power is cut to the printer, it will remember where it left off and allow you to finish the print after power resumes.
The Afinia H400 3D printer has a large touchscreen display and built-in WiFi to allow the system to be operated either locally or remotely. The new Afinia 3D Studio software allows prints to be sent not only from PC or Mac, but also from iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones.
The H400 platform comes factory-leveled and does not require adjustments and has auto-nozzle-height detection. The H400 has a new feature allowing for custom temperature setting of the nozzle and heated platform to allow for printing of not only ABS and PLA, but other materials requiring different temperatures.
New and Improved Features
- WIFI – transfer your print job wirelessly from a computer or mobile app
- Touch screen control – conveniently perform basic operations without a computer
- Better resolution – with layer thickness as fine as 0.15mm
- Power failure protection – resume printing from where a print was stopped due to power failure
Additional Features for Safe & Easy 3D Printing
- Automatic nozzle height detection – helps ensure your print adheres securely to the print bed
- Software-assisted leveling – compensates for warped or imperfect print surfaces to help you achieve a successful print
- HEPA air filtration – reduces 3D printing air emissions for a safer 3D printing environment
Start 3D Printing in No Time
The Afinia H400 is shipped fully assembled, ready to use, and with all the materials you’ll need*, so you can start printing in minutes. Just install the software (compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS, and iOS) and wirelessly (or via USB) transfer your print.
- Afinia H400
- Afinia external spool holder
- Afinia H400 extruder
- Afinia power supply 90W & power cable
- Afinia Flex board (2)
- Perf board (2)
- 500g spool of ABS filament (1.75mm)
- Quick Start Guide
- Tool kit: calibration card, filament guide tube, USB cable, spare nozzle and nozzle wrench, gloves, scraper, pliers, hex wrench, and spare screws
3D Printer knife set - 5 versatile cutting Tools.
Save with this 3D Printing tool kit included Utility Knife, 3D Printer Platform Grip, Steel Nozzle Brush, and Stainless Steel Ruler (in/mm).
The Afinia H800 and UP BOX 3D printers utilize a HEPA filtration system to sanitize and deodorize air drawn into the 3D printers' fully enclosed build chambers providing a controlled, clean printing environment that reduces part warpage and prevents against filament contamination during extrusion.
4 spools of UP PLA Filament (Random colors)
The recommended Gray, Blue, Green, Natural, Burgundy, Orange, Black & White PLA filament for use with the Afinia/UP 3D printers.
|Print technology:||Melted Extrusion Modeling（MEM)|
|Build volume: (W x H x D)||4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7″ (120 x 120 x 120 mm)|
|Print head:||Single, with quick change mechanism|
|Layer thicknesses:||0.15 / 0.20 / 0.25 / 0.30 / 0.35mm|
|Supporting structure:||Smart Support Technology：automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable|
|Platform leveling:||Automatic nozzle height detection, software-assisted leveling|
|Build platform type:||Heated, with Perforated Print Board or Afinia Flex Print Board|
|Advanced features:||Air filtration, 4-inch LCD touchscreen, on-board file storage, aluminum portability handle|
|Bundled Software:||Afinia Software|
|Compatible formats:||STL, UP3, UPP|
|Operating system:||Win XP/7/8/10, Mac OS|
|Power supply:||100-240 VAC，50-60 Hz，90 W|
|Chassis:||Metal frame with plastic case, enclosed|
|Weight:||17.36 lbs (8kg)|
|Dimensions: (W x H x D)||10.0” x 14.4” x 11.3” (255 × 365 × 385 mm)|
Apart from the 1-Year Limited Warranty offered as standard with the purchase of this 3D printer, we also offer extended warranties that provide labor and parts coverage for an additional 1 and 2 years. You can find these in the Afinia 3D Printers category.
Afinia 3D Printer 1-Year Limited Warranty
Below is the one-year limited warranty included with this Afinia product. Afinia prides itself on its outstanding product line and its technical support. If for some reason, your product fails, Afinia, a division of Microboards Technology, LLC, stands behind its warranties and assures you the best service possible in a quick and timely manner.
Afinia warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship.
Afinia will for one year, at its option, repair or replace at no charge for parts and labor from the date you purchased the product from an authorized Afinia reseller. Nozzles and Cell/Perf Boards are warranted for ninety (90) days.
- Warranty registration must be completed within 30 days of receipt of the product in order to validate the warranty.
- Afinia, a division of Microboards Technology, LLC, reserves the right to determine the validity of all warranty claims.
- Warranty is void if the product serial number has been altered or removed.
- Warranty is void if the product has been misused or damaged or if evidence is present that the product was altered, modified, or serviced by unauthorized service people.
The above stated warranty is exclusive and replaces all other warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Afinia, a division of Microboards Technology, LLC, will not be liable for any other damages or loss, including incidental or consequential damages and loss of profits or revenues from whatever cause, including breach of warranty or negligence.
This product has been thoroughly tested and inspected at the factory prior to shipment. Nevertheless, inspect your product completely for any damage or loss of parts that may have occurred during shipment. Notify the delivering carrier promptly if damage claims are to be filed.
Afinia reserves the right to modify or update its product without obligation to replace any equipment delivered prior to any such change.
To use Octave Filament or filament from other manufacturers, you will require the Octave Spool Holder.
Please click on the following links to download the Octave spool holder STL Files for the Afinia H400.
All 5 STL files should be downloaded and printed.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Regular Price: $2,061.79
Special Price $1,655.00
Regular Price: $2,155.00
Special Price $1,689.00
Regular Price: $2,264.00
Special Price $1,915.00
Regular Price: $2,062.00
Special Price $1,635.00