Zortrax M200 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 200 × 200 × 185mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.3")
- Onboard SD Card Reader
- Upload models onto included SD Card for offline printing
- OLED Display
Free Ground Shipping
Availability: In stock
You can buy Z-ULTRAT and Z-ABS 3D Printer Filament by Zortrax here.
Ideas Turned Into Shapes
The Zortrax M200 3D printer offers the best part quality and ease-of-use within the professional 3D printer category. Create working prototype parts for any purpose ranging from professional mechanical engineering and design to mold making and to hobby model building and accurizing. The Zortrax M200 can even create models for everyday use around the house such as replacement appliance parts and tools.
The Zortrax M200 utilizes Layer Plastic Deposition (LPD) technology, which allows users to experiment and print with a variety of materials with different physical properties, including the popular industry-standard ABS plastic.
Use dedicated and low-cost Z-filaments available in a wide variety of colors to guarantee the highest quality in printed parts. Try Z-ABS or Z-ULTRAT filaments now, which can be treated and painted right after printing. Look for other great filaments like Z-GLASS, Z-FLEX, Z-PCABS, Z-ALU, and Z-NYLON coming soon!
The Z-Suite Software is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and most CAD modeling programs. The software boasts an intuitive interface with relative ease-of-use that allows users to import model files in the versatile .STL format.
Plug-n-Play: Upload your models onto the included SD Card for offline, USB-free printing.
- Build Volume: 200 × 200 × 185mm. The Zortrax M200 has one of the largest build spaces for larger models in its class and the lowest print failure and deformation rate thanks to LPD technology. Print one big model in its entirety or in smaller parts that will fit together perfectly during assembly.
- Single Extruder Support (SES). The Z-Suite Software will prepare models for printing by automatically generating reinforced support structures that are key to achieving the best print quality for complex models with hollow or overhanging surfaces. Support material is printed with the same extruder used to print the main model, which eliminates the need for additional spools of filament. The support is easy to remove, leaves no traces on the main model, and does not damage the print.
- Onboard SD Card Reader and OLED Display. The Zortrax M200's SD Card Reader allows for the quick and easy offline transfer of models and data from computer to 3D printer. The built-in OLED display offers access to all of the vital functions needed to operate the 3D printer, including model selection and printing from the SD Card, printer maintenance and calibration, loading and unloading filament, and viewing the progress of a print.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Zortrax M200 3D printer
- Power Cable
- SD Card and USB SD Card Reader
- Z-Suite Software (free online installation)
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 spool of Z-UltraT Ivory filament
- Filament Guide Tube
- Safety Gloves and Glasses
- Cutting Knife and Scalpel
- Allen Keys
- Nozzle Key and Nozzle Needle
- Spatula and Tweezers
- Service Grease
|Without Spool||13.6 x 14 x 17 in [345 x 360 x 430 mm]|
|With Spool||13.6 x 17 x 17 in [345 x 430 x 430 mm]|
|Shipping Box||18 x 18.5 x 22.4 in [460 x 470 x 570 mm]|
|Weight||28.7 lbs [13 kg]|
|Shipping weight||44 lbs [20 kg]|
|Ambient Operation Temperature||15°-35° C [60°-95° F]|
|Storage Temperature||0°-35° C [32°-95° F]|
|AC input||110/240V ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz|
|Power requirements||24 V DC @ 11 A|
|Power consumption||~ 190W|
|Connectivity||SD card (included)
|File types||.stl, .obj, .dxf|
|Supports||Mac OS X / Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Print technology||LPD™ - Layer Plastic Deposition|
|Build volume||200 x 200 x 185 mm
[7.87 L x 7.87 W x 7.28 H in]
|Layer resolution settings||Advanced: 25-50* microns
Standard: 90-400 microns
|Wall thickness||Minimal: 400 microns
Optimal: 800+ microns
|Resolutution of single printable point||400+ microns|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm [0.069 in]|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm [0.015 in]|
|Minimum single positioning||1.5 microns|
|Positioning precision X/Y||1.5 microns|
|Z single step||1.25 microns|
|Extruder maximum temperature||380° C [716° F]|
|Heated platform maximum temperature||110° C [230° F]|
* in future updates
Windows & Mac versions now available. For manual install, download here.
To update, simply open the Z-Suite Software. The download should start automatically.
New Z-Suite featrures added:
|New user interface||Added full display of .zcode layers|
|Added full support for Mac OSX||Added automatic generation of the bridges|
|Added new 0.29mm layer for Z-HIPS||Improved performance of previewing .zcode|
|Improved raft generation||Fixed support and raft removal problems for Z-HIPS|
|Improved 0.29mm layer for Z-ABS||Fixed slicing error while "Random Seam" selected|
|Many other minor changes and fixes|
The Warranty Terms offered by ZORTRAX for this Product are null and void within the United States of America. All services offered by the ZORTRAX Warranty are eligible exclusively within the European Union. In response to these conditions, Octave Systems has made available a Warranty at Octave's sole discretion and execution to all its end users who have purchased this product.
Download the complete terms of the Octave Warranty in PDF using the link below.
Zortrax M200 3D Printer Maintenance Guide
Keep your M200 running efficiently, reliably, and safe for use – carry out maintenance regularly
|1.||Main||Cleaning the machine and its environment, especially bottom plate of the printer||Before each printing|
|2.||Head||Check if the head is clogged with contaminants or filament remains||Before each printing|
|Remove any contaminants and filament remains||Before each printing|
|3.||Build plate||Clean perforated plate||Before each printing|
|Check for perforated plate warping||Before each printing|
|Levelling the platform||Each 300 working hours or when necessary|
|Cleaning the bottom of the perforated plate||each 300 working hours|
|Perforated plate straightening||Each 200-300 working hours or when necessary|
|4.||X, Y axes||Check if axes are contaminated with filament remains||Before each printing|
|Remove any filament remains from X, Y axes||Before each printing|
|Check the drive belt tension on the X, Y axes||Each 500 working hours|
|Check the drive belt tension between X, Y motors and the axes||Each 500 working hours|
|Check that mounting pulley screws on X, Y axes and pulleys on motor axes are tight||Each 500 working hours|
|Check that the extruder moves freely while printer is turned off||Each 500 working hours|
|Lubricate the X, Y axis rods||Each 250-500 working hours|
|5.||Extruder||Check that heating block mounting screws are tight||Each 700 working hours|
|Remove any filament remains and solids from the extruder||Each 500 working hours or when necessary|
|Check that the fan is working properly||Each 400 working hours|
|6.||Z axis||Check that the Z axis rods and screw are not contaminated with filament remains||Before each printing|
|Check that mounting screws and nuts are tight||Each 700 working hours|
|Lubricate the Z axis screw||Each 700 working hours|
|Lubricate the Z axis rods||Each 700 working hours|
|Country of Manufacture||Poland|