FlashForge Dreamer Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
Availability: In stock
The FlashForge Dreamer is the dual extrusion 3D printer for creators looking for a simple and innovative means to building their dreams into reality. No matter how sophisticated the concept, the FlashForge Dreamer can print it thanks to dual extrusion, a technology in which two print heads work simultaneously to build the main model and its support structure without the need for pausing the print and switching out filament reels. In addition, you can use the dual extruders to let your creativity flow freely by allowing you to print with two different colors so your designs can stand out in places where it needs to shine.
- Build Volume: 231 x 150 x 140 mm
- Layer Resolution: 500–100 microns
- Accepted Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dual Extrusion
- Add a new level of creativity with interlaced colors
- Precisely aligned dual nozzles give perfect prints in one or two colors
- Take the guesswork out of 3D printing with the FlashPrint Software for Mac/PC. Decide on the build quality from a list of presets and FlashPrint takes care of the rest.
- Includes manual quality controls for advanced users seeking more diverse options from individual extruder temperature to print speeds and even the active cooling fans.
- FlashPrint is the mobile control center for the FlashForge Dreamer. Monitor the build progress, move the extruder to different locations, start or stop a build, and much more—all wirelessly from an easy-to-use interface on your computer.
- FlashForge Dreamer has built-in Wi-Fi and 4 GB of internal storage for wireless and standalone printing
- ARM Contex-M4 CPU processor
- IPS material 3.5 in multi-language touchscreen LCD panel operation
- Can upgrade firmware on the machine to keep it always up-to-date
- Support with USB 2.0 / 32 GB memory card
- High-end plastic-alloy body
- Support with Windows XP/7/8 32/64 bit, Linux, and Mac OS
- Compatible with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing Optional effect of slicing
- Enclosed chamber insulating temperature reducing external interference and warp of print
- Built-in multiple user-defined LED pixel strips
What's in the Box:
- FlashForge Dreamer Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
- Two Spools of Filament (1 ABS and 1 PLA)
- USB Cable
- Tool Kits
- 2 GB SD Card
|Packing Size||22 x 17 x 22 in [559 x 432 x 559 mm]|
|Actual Size||12.6 x 18.4 x 15 in [320 x 467 x 381 mm]|
|Packing Weight||31.5 lbs [14.3 kg]|
|Actual Weight||27 lbs [12.2 kg]|
|Positioning Precision||0.0001” on Z axis, 0.0004” on XY plane|
|Build Volume||9.1 x 5.9 x 5.5 in [231 x 150 x 140 mm]|
|Filament Compatibility||ABS / PLA / PVA|
Limited Warranty & Procare Program
Standard 90-Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 90-day manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
ProCare Extended Warranty
Available to all Flashforge 3D printer owners, ProCare Extended Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through extended warranty, Flashforge owners can be rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 90-day warranty and guaranteed to continue operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 90-day warranty, ProCare 6-month Extended Warranty, and ProCare 12-month Extended Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.
Filing for Warranty Claim
3D printing is very exciting and can be quite addicting (just ask our technicians who are constantly printing in our 35,000 sq. ft. facility). FLASHFORGE USA fully understands that the nature of warranty claims can be a hassle for our customers and leaves them without a machine for the duration of the claim. Most of the time, issues can be resolved by reaching out to our Product Specialists. Our team of experts is here to assist with any challenges you may be facing with your machines and help you overcome it. If the issue cannot be resolved, the Flashforge Product Specialist will initiate the warranty claim and walk you through the process.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Warranty Programs only apply to units purchased from FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized resellers and distributors. For units purchased outside of the authorized network, please contact the respective vendor for warranty work. Note: FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized service centers also provide service and repair. Please contact us for more detail.
- Warranty Programs are valid for the original purchaser of Flashforge products and cannot be transferred. The product must be purchased brand new with original invoice and serial number (if applicable).
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective part. FLASHFORGE USA shall determine, at its sole discretion, the method of servicing that will be applied to the claim.
- The duration of the standard 90-day warranty begins on the date of the original purchase. ProCare extended warranty begins the moment following the expiration of the standard 90-day warranty. Parts that are replaced under the Warranty Programs also fall under its original warranty duration and do not restart.
- For quality control purposes, FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to request return on defective parts in exchange for new parts.
- *Warranty claims must go through FLASHFORGE USA before servicing can be performed. Any RMA received as a warranty claim without approval from FLASHFORGE USA shall be denied, no exceptions.
Causes that void warranty claim include
- Damage caused by accidents, submerging in water, acts of nature or negligence
- Tampering of the serial number and/or removal of identification stickers.
- Product failure as a result of installing aftermarket components.
- Unit(s) or part(s) received that is in working condition and not defective. FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to collect service or return shipping charges at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping or delivery of the unit(s) or part(s) to FLASHFORGE USA designated service location.
- FLASHFORGE USA will choose the shipping method back to the customer and incur any shipping charges.
- Please notify our RMA department for shipping to an address other than what was on the original invoice. Additional documents are required as proof of address change.
- FLASHFORGE USA is not liable for damages caused by the shipping provider during transit back to our customer.
|Country of Manufacture||China|